We are looking for a functional analyst for the design and optimization of two major in-house developed software systems of Bru Textiles; The Warehouse Management System and the Digital Asset Pipeline (a system for automated mass production of 3D renders for marketing purposes). Your key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Do functional requirements analysis for the Warehouse Management System and the Digital Asset Pipeline:
- work with the Solution Architect on the big picture requirements and priorities
- do UI and UX design
- write detailed, clear, and sufficiently technical user stories for the development team
- maintain and refine the product backlogs in detail
- Understand the relevant business areas (warehouse operations and digital innovation tracks): analyze the current processes, procedures, and systems
- Take the lead in ensuring new software changes are documented and tested properly before being released
- work with both the development team and the relevant business key users to achieve this
- write documentation or ensure key users write documentation where needed.
- Apply and follow the team’s agile approach to software development
- Be a sounding board and right-hand for the Solution Architect, to whom you report.
Depending on your experience/interest there is a possibility to fulfill an additional role as JAVA developer, team coach, project manager,...
Skills and experience:
- Strong overall analytical capabilities
- Stress-resistant, hardworking, and aiming for a high standard
- Able to work independently
- Proven experience in functional requirements analysis: UI design; design of new functionalities, user story writing, UML/XML; user mapping, ....
- Proven experience as a software engineer or software architect: be familiar with software development concepts, able to understand the technical architecture of a software system (Java / React knowledge a big plus)
- Experience in the following areas is a big bonus: knowledge of 3D rendering & modelling / knowledge of Warehouse Management systems
- a go-getter with a clear focus on results
- a decision maker with a positive assertive communication style and a proactive approach
- an independent worker with an entrepreneurial mindset
- you have an analytical mindset with a keen eye for detail
- you can set priorities and work in an organized way. You take responsibility for what you do
What Bru can offer you:
- competitive salary
- company car
- insurance (hospitalization + group)
- laptop, mobile phone, internet subscription
- meal vouchers
- 20 vacation days + 6 ADV days
- flex working (4 days of home office per week)
- the possibility to develop & structure further a newly created function within Bru Textiles
- strong involvement in team decision making and leadership through close collaboration with the Solution Architect, Operational Leads, and Tech leads
- working on interesting and innovative projects and products
- the support of a highly qualified & experienced IT team of +/- 30 co-workers
- the chance of working with both business (multiple departments) and IT
- the possibility to work for a trendsetter and digital leader in the domain of interior furnishing fabrics
Ga jij deze uitdaging aan?Nu solliciteren
We are one global team, with colleagues, partners, and customers all over the world. Bru sets the soft furnishing textiles industry standard for innovation in operations, digitalization of the business, and hybrid working. To realize this, we keep on investing in lifelong relationships with, and growth of all team members. We aim to be a Forever Company by remaining the leading tech company in textiles, and with a responsible sustainability strategy. Team spirit and intrapreneurship sit in our veins, with the customer at the heart of everything we do.