About the role:
Emerson delivers control and safety systems to help provide a safer, more environmentally efficient manufacturing process. With a complete system offering – from distributed control systems to safety instrumented systems – Emerson's superior technology combined with industry-specific engineering, consulting, project management and maintenance services improves process operations in an easy, intuitive, and interoperable way.
You will take the role of Team Leader for the Process Systems and Solutions service team, consisting of 12 industrial ICT professionals. You are responsible for maintaining high customer satisfaction and market recognition as a service provider by guiding your team in excelling objectives.
People Management and development:
- Develop your service team, consisting of field service engineers as well as local support engineers, and ensure sufficient knowledge and expertise is present to support customers in all phases of their systems lifecycle;
- Recruit, develop and coach the engineering team to achieve the highest level of professional performance and behavior towards customers (internal and external);
Planning and organisation:
- Project and resources monitoring in cooperation with internal and external stakeholders;
- Follow-up progress, manage bottlenecks and detect, discuss and implement efficiency opportunities;
- Securing customer satisfaction by recognizing and addressing their operational needs;
- You will be the customer’s escalation point for technical issues;
- Be the linking pin between sales and service, synchronizing information from the field with new opportunities at sales;
- Have a supportive role in selling services, both directly and in cooperation with the local sales team and the contract manager.
You proactively work with others across the organization in order to establish and achieve common goals. You have a can-do perspective and enjoy delivering fresh and creative ideas. Working in an inclusive environment where all employees can reach their greater potential is something you enjoy and contribute to. You can navigate matrix organizations and strive in a complex technical environment.
For succeeding in this position, you will need:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electro Mechanical Engineering, Process Automation, Computer Programming, Computer Networks or Electrical Engineering;
- Strong people management and interpersonal skills;
- Fluency in Dutch and English; Intermediate French is a plus.
Emerson offers you:
By joining Emerson as Service Supervisor, you will be working at the heart of Emerson's business. This means that the skills and business insight gained can serve as an invaluable foundation toward developing your career within Emerson's global organisation. Emerson offers plentiful opportunities for advancement and supports this through formal personal development planning processes. An attractive and complete salary package will be offered in return for your effort and engagement.
Emerson's on-boarding program uses a blended learning approach to get you up and running as quickly as possible. You benefit from Emerson certified trainers with extensive knowledge of customers, products and applications.
At Emerson you are surrounded by passionate people who take responsibility for their success and the success of their customers. Emerson colleagues are friendly, open, approachable, yet carefully planning for long term development. Creativity and innovation are incouraged in both technical solutions and people.
As an inclusive company culture Emerson celebrates the unique perspectives, diversity of thoughts, and outstanding innovation that come to life when actively seeking to hire and develop the best, brightest team members from all backgrounds. These unique points of view help cultivate fresh thinking and new ideas, ensuring Emerson's continued success into the future.
Ga jij deze uitdaging aan?Nu solliciteren
Emerson Automation Solutions
With over 600 locations in more than 85 countries, Emerson is the worldwide leader in automation technologies for the process industry. They are the leading global supplier of products, services and solutions that measure, analyse, control, automate and improve process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturing plants to maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $17.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whatever the project in scope, owing to Emerson's professionalism, expertise and clear communication, you can surely "consider it solved".