- Execute MES projects worldwide.
- Be able to define technical solution as a technical expert in order to resolve the needs of our customers.
- A responsible person, taking ownership and working with the team as one to overcome challenges.
- At least 5 years of on-hands experience in the MES/MOM field.
- Fluent English required.
- Definition of implementation strategies and knowledge on MES architecture solutions is a plus.
- Understanding automation systems (DCS, PLC's, SCADA and Batch Execution systems) is not required but a plus.
- Working with more than 1x MES Technology is a plus.
- In possession of a valid driver's license.
- You are a European citizen or have a valid long-term European work and stay permit.
What has AG Solution to offer?
- In AG Solution you work in a big international team, for a wide range of businesses.
- The AG Solution Academy ensures that you can further develop yourself. Together we go for lifetime learning.
- Thanks to the strong growth, you have unique career opportunities, both locally and globally.
- A flexible time schedule with possibility of homework.
- A competitive remuneration package.
Ga jij deze uitdaging aan?Nu solliciteren
Established in Belgium and headquartered in Wilrijk, AG Solution has become an internationally renowned growth company specializing in automation systems, process control, data management, and MES/MOM production management. Today the organisation has its branches spread over Belgium, Germany, Spain, France, the U.K., Chili and Ukraine. With a strong focus on software for high-tech industrial applications, they are active in different industrial sectors, such as food & beverage, pharmaceuticals, water & waste treatment, chemical and petrochemical industries.
With an open-minded and dynamic philosophy the company supports and encourages each individual and boosts a strong team spirit. As solid believers of lifelong learning, AG Solution combines a context of continuous training with an entrepreneurial DNA, giving each individual the possibility to grow and diversify their skills.
Vragen over de vacature?
+32 3 535 03 72