What will you be doing:
- Participate in the full lifecycle of the software development process.
- Create interactive prototypes and design software interfaces.
- Write well designed, documented, testable, efficient code according to product specifications and industry standards.
- Prepare specifications for backend development.
- Analyze components and determine operational feasibility.
- Collaborate within a full stack development team and continually raise the bar for quality in all steps of the process.
- Polish and continually refine existing software.
- Proven overall work experience of minimum 5 years as a front-end developer.
- Experience with a professional image editor (like Adobe Photoshop), illustration software (like Adobe Illustrator) and prototyping software (like Adobe XD).
- Experience with version control systems such as Git.
- You can work independently and you are well organized.
- Very good knowledge of English. Knowledge of Dutch and or French is a plus.
- You will get to work in a very international environment.
- The renumeration is negotiable and tuned to your needs: an attractive salary, a car and housing.
The Grand Duchy of Luxembourg is a small country but has the highest living standards within the European Union and is one of the safest countries in the world. Luxembourg has a big international community. Nearly 50% of the population comes from abroad. It is as well a base of European Institutions as the European Commission, the European Court and the European Investment Bank. In the Grand Duchy, public life would be unthinkable without the coexistence and even the simultaneous use of several languages. English, French, German or Luxembourgish are spoken in the country.
Ga jij deze uitdaging aan?Nu solliciteren
Our client is based in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg and is a young company that provides IT services for the e-commerce market. The group was founded and currently employs around 80 people and wants to expand with driven and passionate new staff members. They strive to maintain a small-company touch and feel. Today, to straighten the developers team, they are looking for a front-end developer with good knowledge of ReactJS and React Native.