- As a Partnership Manager you will be instrumental to pave the way for expanding our Pan-European network of partners who construct our digitally connected Safe and Secure Truck Parking Areas (SSTPAs).
- You will play a significant role in driving the growth. You will actively target multiple prospects, find, and build new partnerships, get them onboard of the OTRA eco-system and engage with them in a long-term relationship in order to expand their value as lead machine for identification of future parking areas.
- You work closely with our local Business Developers and Customer Success Managers to launch and steer successful roll out of our solution across Europe.
- Leading the partnership network, you are the link between Marketing, Sales, Projects, Finance & Product department, and if necessary, also the escalation point.
- As a fast-growing international scale-up, entrepreneurship is central to us. To be successful in this role, we are looking for someone who has an agile and pragmatic ‘can-do’ mentality, has strong persuasion skills, and seeks alignment between internal and external stakeholders. Being able to build lasting relationships is crucial. Having a healthy dose of stamina is necessary to keep stimulating our partners, to stay active and to turn prospects into a profitable OTRA partner.
- Sales and/or B2B business development experience in a an international (start-up / scale-up) environment. Expertise in managing indirect distribution is an asset.
- Experience in reviewing legal documents, papers and contracts.
- Self-starter used to self-generating interest and focusing relentlessly on delivering results while actively collaborating & communicating with the transversal OTRA team.
- Strong negotiator with proven ability to find & convert deals quickly with tenacity and dedication.
- Demonstrable track record of sourcing & delivering, at pace, multiple deals of a meaningful scale.
- At ease in communicating in English and as many of these languages as possible (French, English, German, Spanish, Italian).
Why would you join?
It’s a work-hard, play-hard environment where people have lots of fun. Most important, everybody works together respectfully as a true team! You have a chance to be part of a highly skilled and talented team who will support you in building experience and developing your personal growth capital. We offer an attractive fixed salary including 13th month, attractive commissions and extensive fringe benefits like hospitalization and group insurance, cell phone & laptop plus provider cost reimbursement, Eco-cheques, …
Homebase is @ Tiensesteenweg 116, 3360 Bierbeek but Europe is your playground, 4 days a week on business trips abroad are part of the job.
Ga jij deze uitdaging aan?Nu solliciteren
OTRA (On The Road Again) is a Belgian scale-up that offers solutions for the pain points of the European transport sector. Their mission: Improve the truck drivers’ lives and offer peace of mind to transportation companies. This is achieved by connecting drivers, transport companies, and parking areas in real-time to secure a well-deserved, safe, resting area for drivers. The founders have built up a valuable track record thanks to their solid C-level experience. They rapidly gained investor confidence and obtained a significant participation of investment companies PMV and Alychlo, which became shareholders.
They confirm expectations and have been awarded as the most Innovative Start-up Award at Alychlo Awards Evening in September 2021.
Ga jij deze uitdaging aan?Nu solliciteren
Dit kan je ook interesseren
Technical Project Lead bij OTRA
Are you the person who will ensure that our customers get the best parking management solution, a timely activation and the smoothest operations?
Are you eager to work in a fast-paced SaaS company active all over Europe with a team of smart people bringing impact to the Transport sector?
Do you love a no-nonsense, respectful, and transparent culture? Three times yes, then we are looking for you!
Engineering Manager bij OTRA
Are you the one who will create our roadmap and build our solution to offer services that truly improve truck driver’s lives? Are you eager to work in a fast-paced SaaS company with a team of smart people impacting our most critical business domain? Do you love a no-nonsense, respectful, and transparent culture? Three times yes, then we are looking for you!