As an Outside Sales Engineer, you will work closely with the 8-person sales team based in Brecht and with the production sites in Switzerland, Germany and Denmark. You will be mainly active in mechanical engineering, machine builders, end-users and other industrial segments such as OEM's.
- Responsible for sales and customer service in the segments of OEM’s, machine builders and more general in the process industry and factory automation.
- Definition of sales tactics including target customers, marketing measures and resources with the goal to increase the market share.
- Analysis of customer demands and solution oriented consultation of potential and existing customers with regards to economic and technical aspects.
- Proactive acquisition of new customers and management of customer relations.
- Prospecting cold calls and generating new customer contacts.
- Order acquisition, offer creation and negotiations to turn leads into orders.
- You have completed a technical study within the electrical/electronic field.
- Preferably, you have already gained relevant sales experience within factory and/or process automation.
- You have a strong customer orientation and distinct communication, negotiation and commercial skills.
- Independent, proactive and result driven way of working are things that describe you.
- You have an open-minded personality, eager to take challenges with a high performance orientation.
- You are willing to regularly visit clients.
- You can express yourself fluently in French and English as well as profound dutch.
This is what we offer!
- A competitive salary package in which your salary is summplemented by eco-cheques and DKV hospitalisation insurance.
- A company car & fuel card.
- 20 statutory holidays and 12 extra paid holidays, flexibel working hours and remote work.
- A modern, family-run, international high technology environment.
- A divers field of responsibility as well as great opportunities for personal development.
- Team spirit, open communication and permanent training of the employees are the basis for innovations.
Ga jij deze uitdaging aan?Nu solliciteren
Baumer NV is a subsidiary of the Baumer Group, a Swiss international holding group with operations in Europe and representations in many other countries around the world. The group employs over 2.700 people and its activities are focused on providing sensing technologies, object identification and industrial vision systems.
For the next phase of successful growth, is Baumer BeNeLux looking for an entrepreneurial personality in the role of an: Outside Sales Engineer. Seize the opportunity to develop and market Baumer in the sales area of Wallonia and Luxemburg and monitor the further success of our products.