Your Network Engineer responsibilities at Emerson Automation Solutions:
- Following an intensive training period, you will be responsible for the concept design, implementation, test and documentation of field project applications. Your ICT infrastructure projects are developed for multinationals in the process industry, according to the customer's planning and functional requirements;
- As Network Engineer you manage, autonomously as well as in team, multiple projects simultaneously and you keep track of your actions and progress;
- You create design specifications in close cooperation with customers and you perform and control the engineering work, all according to the clients' standards and procedures on project execution and adherent to the quality system;
- After the design and engineering you will be responsible for the implementation and testing of the systems at customer site;
- You deliver start-up assistance and a highly responsive service oriented interface to the customer;
- To assure excellent follow-up communication, you provide periodic reports on the status and progress of the work within the scope of assigned responsibilities to your colleagues, clients and leadership.
Your experience and capabilities:
- You have obtained with success a higher degree in Electronic or Informatics-ICT or equivalent;
- Experience in conceptualizing and implementing ICT networks and infrastructures is necessary;
- You are able to work out and monitor projects autonomously and as part of the team;
- You are able to communicate effectively in an international environment;
- You are fluent in French or Dutch and English.
- Above all, it is your ambition to continue to grow as a project lead and to continually upgrade your technical knowledge in your field of expertise.
What does Emerson offer you:
Emerson Automation Solution offers you various career opportunities in an international engineering environment. Ongoing training is provided on Emerson's ever evolving products and solutions. To reward you for your expertise and effort, you will receive an attractive salary package including extra legal benefits.
At Emerson, you are surrounded by innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place. Emerson's foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform decisions and empower employees to keep reaching higher.
Friday late afternoon drinks on the house.
Ga jij deze uitdaging aan?Nu solliciteren
Emerson Automation Solutions
With over 600 locations in more than 85 countries, Emerson is the worldwide leader in automation technologies for the process industry. They are the leading global supplier of products, services and solutions that measure, analyse, control, automate and improve process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturing plants to maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $17.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Emerson's BeNeLux team, located in Diegem, is serving the clients of Belgium and Luxemburg. Whatever the project in scope, thanks to the Belgian Team Emerson's professionalism, expertise and clear communication, you can surely "consider it solved".