Tasks and responsibilities:
- Respond to calls, monitoring alerts end e-mails regarding IT and automation issues.
- Programming to automatically configure everything into the cloud.
- Documentation of IT equipment and problem shooting. This will also involve re-thinking processes and defining new or more efficient procedures.
- Escalating- and troubleshooting issues together with our technology partners.
- Management of all IT equipment and infrastructure: network equipment, end points and servers for the full lifecycle of the service or product.
- Automation And PLC Controls
- Deploying and updating software on desktops, servers, cloud, laptops, tablets and smartphones.
- Verify and improve backup procedures and IT security controls.
- Interact with the DevOps team to improve our internal software.
Qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor degree in IT, a Bachelor degree in a related field or equivalent trough experience.
- An analytical mindset and proactive approach.
- You can work independent and you are well organized.
- A detailed understanding of the core internet technologies, telecom knowledge (VoIP) and Microsoft Windows system support.
- Certification and experience with some of the following technologies: Citrix XenServer, Red Hat Enterprise Linux or CentOS, Microsoft Server, Active Directory, Amazon Web Services, Cigna, VoIP, Cisco Routing and Switching, FortiNet FortiGate, Ubiquiti Unifi WiFi, Google Workspace, Mapon vehicle tracking, Gitlab, Atlassian Confluence, Android, Siemens SIMATIC S7 and Python scripting.
- Knowledge of English. French is a plus.
- Full time job from Monday till Friday.
- You will get to work in a very international environment.
- The renumeration is negotiable and tuned to your needs: an attractive salary, a car and housing.
The Grand Duchy of Luxembourg is a small country but has the highest living standards within the European Union and is one of the safest countries in the world. Luxembourg has a big international community. Nearly 50% of the population comes from abroad. It is as well a base of European Institutions as the European Commission, the European Court and the European Investment Bank. In the Grand Duchy, public life would be unthinkable without the coexistence and even the simultaneous use of several languages. English, French, German or Luxembourgish are spoken in the country.
Ga jij deze uitdaging aan?Nu solliciteren
Our client is based in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg and is a young company that provides IT services for the e-commerce market. The group was founded and currently employs around 80 people and wants to expand with driven and passionate new staff members. They strive to maintain a small-company touch and feel. Today, to straighten the developers team, they are looking for a Junior Cloud Engineer.