Your mission will be to coach, lead and grow the development and support team which is focused on implementing and supporting a global template of Salesforce and SAP across our division. In this role, you will be report to the SPARK Program Manager.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Coach, guide and lead a team of internal developers and support experts, as we expand the scope of our Salesforce landscape which is today marketing focused, to also include quoting, contract management and service; and where we also add SAP into the technology mix.
- Contribute to the achievement of SPARK’s objectives by effectively and efficiently implementing and rolling out a global template in more than 40 countries in the coming years, where you and your team will be the technical experts working closely together with business process experts in our division and regions.
- Responsible to safeguard the SPARK global template from a systems/architecture point of view during and after the roll-out.
- Collaborate closely with an external system integrator which supports Specialty Rental’s SPARK program both functionally and technically, and with the SAP act! team, who will build our requirements into the current act! template for customer centers.
- Build a futureproof and resilient IT development and support organization, where continuous development is supported by agile methodologies.
- Work closely together with stakeholders, within our division but also within the rest of the Atlas Copco group, always looking for synergies with other programs or organizations.
- Develop a strong and sustainable relationship with our technology partners to guarantee long-term success.
- Safeguard compliance with the Atlas Copco IT Group guidelines.
Requirements Experience & Education
- Bachelor or university degree
- Good command of English is a must
- Excellent organizational, communication and analytical skills
- Proven experiencing leading a team of IT experts, developers or support experts
- Proven experience in SAP (FI, CO, SD).
- Experience in Salesforce and Azure integration services is a plus.
- Strong project management skills, defining, organizing, planning and executing projects from vision through implementation.
- Agile (scrum) has no secrets for you
Competency is more than ever a combination of knowledge, experience and attitude. Key behaviors of our candidate are:
- An innovative “there is always a better way" person with a positive, flexible and responsive “can do” mindset
- A resilient person who can cope with change in an ever faster moving digital landscape and who can spread this attitude of self-sufficiency
- A methodic and structured achiever who can plan, organize, prioritize, assess, adapt and deliver the promise
- A customer centric individual who understands customers’ needs and seeks to fulfil or exceed expectations
- A team player and natural diplomat who interacts and unites team members, customers and other stakeholders
- Open-minded with a global mindset, curious to understand and learn new perspectives.
- An entrepreneurial mind set; through enthusiasm, commitment and curiosity you achieve great things together with your stakeholders.
- A person who complies with our DNA (Commitment – Interaction – Innovation)
What Atlas Copco offers
You get the opportunity to leave your footprint on our organization by being part of a highly motivated team that is rolling out a global template in more than 40 countries, creating the foundation for our division’s ambitious growth plans.
You will develop yourself both professionally and individually, by both internal and external training and contacts. You will join a multinational company with a decentralized structure, collegial atmosphere, where every employee can take charge of her/his own career with plenty possibilities for internal mobility. We offer a market conform salary with extralegal benefits.
- Antwerp, Belgium
- Occasional travelling will be required
Ga jij deze uitdaging aan?Nu solliciteren
Atlas Copco Specialty Rental Division
Atlas Copco Specialty Rental is a division within Atlas Copco's Power Technique business area. It serves customers in the industry segments around the world with temporary air, power, pumps and steam rental solutions. The specialty rental services are offered under several brands. The divisional headquarters is located in Boom, Belgium.
Atlas Copco Specialty Rental is starting a journey to implement and roll-out a next generation application landscape. With the SPARK program, Specialty Rental will take a quantum leap forward and build a solid and future-proof solution to manage its business. We have very ambitious growth plans, but the current business system and its satellite applications no longer support this. A global business process and technical team will be formed, who will build a global solution template within the Salesforce and SAP ecosystems, with a mission to harmonize and standardize Specialty Rental’s end-2-end processes. This template will be rolled out to all Specialty Rental regions globally in the coming years.
The Atlas Copco Specialty Rental Division is currently looking for a Competence Center Manager – Business Application to join our team.
Vragen over de vacature?
+32 3 535 03 68