What will you do?
In this position, the Inventory Controller through the use of SAP will maintain adequate levels of stock to meet daily distribution demands while minimizing excess supply according to company policy in External warehouses and with subcontractors where applicable. Manage by exception and reports anomalies.
- Ensure reliable supply, no stock out and minimise excess stock. Inventory Accuracy: physical count matches legacy system records (SAP).
- Monitors and maintains current inventory levels; processes purchasing orders as required; tracks orders and investigates problems.
- Records purchases, maintains database, coordinate and reconciles actual stock count to system stock, investigate discrepancies.
- Processes and/or approves invoices for payment.
- Processes and documents returns as required following established procedures.
- Performs routine clerical duties, including data entry, answering telephones, and assisting internal stakeholders.
- Maintain updated and accurate records of inventory, including transfers and cycle counts.
- Support implementation of DDMRP leading to automation and centralisation of purchase order process.
- Respond to sales inquiries and purchase orders; collect and analyze data to determine appropriate order quantities; process orders for shipment.
- Prepare, generate, and file financial inventory reports; review reports monthly with management.
- Nurture positive relationships with suppliers and provide internal customer service as needed.
What is expected from you?
- Ability to reconcile stock counts to report data.
- Database management skills.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork.
- Ability to receive, stock, and/or deliver goods.
- Clerical, word processing, and/or office skills.
- Knowledge of university invoicing procedures.
- You master multiple languages, with English and German as the most important ones.
What we offer:
A job full of variety with lots of challenges and responsibilities. All this at a competitive salary with an interesting package of fringe benefits, within a dynamic team in a growing International company. You will be able to work remote.
Ga jij deze uitdaging aan?Nu solliciteren
Etex Group is an international building materials specialist: We want to inspire people around the world to build living spaces that are ever more safe, sustainable, smart, and beautiful. Headquartered in Belgium, since 1905, we are a family-owned company with over 13.000 employees globally. We operate in more than 100 production sites in 42 countries and generate a turnover of more than 3 billion euros. Working as one team, we foster a collaborative and caring culture, a pioneering spirit and a passion to always do better for our customers. Etex Industry, active in over 20 countries, is a worldwide operating business unit of Etex Group specialising in thermal and acoustic insulation and passive fire protection in a wide range of industrial fields, such as Oil & gas, Energy, Transport, Marine and Heavy Industry. Today they are looking for an Inventory Controller.