As Engineer Purchase Systems you’re responsible for maintenance, improvements and trainings of systems and tools which are used in the purchase department. You actively analyze the cost structure of the products (VK), and you assist the other product companies of the Industrial Air division where necessary in your field. As a key user you represent the purchase department in several project teams related to the IT systems and the Business. You are an active participant in, or initiates, several projects and work groups.
Via project working you’re concretely responsible for:
- Collecting and analyzing the needs of system users and translation of system specifications
- Initiating and following modifications, adaptations and introduction of software systems.
- Managing of system security (e.g. grant systems access to new employees in purchasing, control of read and edit rights)
- Ensuring automatization, uniformization and transparency of data flows and analyses, as well as writing process flows and instructions.
- Analyzing and reporting of the VK of current products, both on local and divisional level (CC7)
- The deployment, analysis and maintenance of scorecards for the purchasing department. (delivery reliability, VK, rejections, …)
- Providing / organizing trainings and classes for purchase departments and suppliers concerning the used systems
- You have a Master in Engineering or Economics;
- Your English proficiency is excellent both spoken and written;
- A solid interest and affinity in network and IT solutions;
- Experience or interested in learning SQL;
- Knowledge of data analysis, purchase systems (BPCS, Be2NET, Medius) and security processes, procedures and systems are an advantage;
- Logically and analytically thinking.
- Conceptual thinking that you can turn into concrete plans and SMART objectives.
- Your motto is continuous and structural improvement.
- You’re persistent and have a natural talent for analyzing and implementing IT principles.
- You’re creative, social and communicative.
- You’re result-oriented, motivated, persuasive and focused on improvement and quality.
- Working in a team as well as working independently are your daily methods.
- You will be directed to a global player with a solid position in the market;
- A fixed contract in a professional, dynamic and global team;
- Autonomy, creativity, and the ability to create your own function to give form to;
- Training, both internally and externally, that will help you get the most out of your potential;
- An attractive salary package complemented with the right benefits and work instruments;
- A flexible schedule with possibility to work at home and with international contacts and travel.
Ga jij deze uitdaging aan?Nu solliciteren
Atlas Copco Airpower
Atlas Copco Airpower in Wilrijk is wereldmarktleider in het ontwikkelen en produceren van perslucht-systemen: Van R&D over engineering en productie tot de marktlancering van de meest innovatieve industriële compressoren, vacuümoplossingen, gas- en procescompressoren, lucht- en gasbehandeling ter wereld. Gedreven door innovatie, streeft Atlas Copco ernaar om klanten wereldwijd consistent de beste oplossingen aan te bieden en in te spelen op hun complexe technische vraagstukken. Denk energiezuinigheid. Denk data-driven. Denk duurzaamheid.