What is the actual mission?
Rental Pro-Active Sales Management (R-PSM) is the CRM system
used within Atlas Copco Rental. It consists of a
Salesforce.com org connected with an ERP system (WYNNE) and an
application to create quotes called CPQ ('Configure Price Quote' by
The system is used by sales to register customers, prospects, contacts, opportunities, quotations, sales activities. etc.. and is also used by management and marketing for reporting, analysis and dashboards.
As a technical expert, you will fulfill a crucial technical role in the global deployment, support & development of the organization's CRM toolset (Salesforce.com, Callidus CPQ, and several related apps and integrations), which is used by more than 430 employees worldwide.
Your main focus points include:
- Performing technical design, system setup and configuration for new deployments, improvement projects and new feature requests;
- As part of a small team, you will also assist the global team with system administration, testing, configuration and data loads;
- Communication with suppliers in relation to escalated issues or system enhancements;
- Assist with developing the R-PSM roadmap.
Who and what are we looking for?
- You have a Bachelor or a Master in ICT or equivalent experience - Salesforce certification or equivalent experience;
- You are passionate about IT & CRM technology and you have experience with CRM tools, CPQ (quoting) and ERP systems - understanding of ITIL;
- You have experience with managing and supporting Salesforce Sales Cloud orgs in a global environment and with change & release management;
- You know when to code and when to use point-and-click solutions;
- Strong English, written and oral communication skills, is required. Dutch knowledge is a nice to have;
- You are well organized, structured and always look for better and smarter ways to work;
- Being a fast learner and a problem solver is necessary and of course able to work independently with strong time-management skills;
- Having experience with providing IT systems training (to end users) is a plus;
- Customer focused, a real team player who is happy to share knowledge;
- You are able to do some domestic and international travel (5-10%);
- You like working in a fast-paced, multi-cultural, international environment.
What are your benefits?
- You will be directed to a global player with a solid position in the market;
- An fixed contract in a young, dynamic and global team;
- Autonomy, creativity, and the ability to create your own function to give form to;
- Training, both internally and externally, that will help you the most out of your potential;
- An attractive salary package complemented with the right benefits (company car with fuel card, hospitalisation and group insurance, meal and eco checks,...);
- A flexible schedule with possibility to work at home and with international contacts.