At Provideor you will work in a dynamic environment where your ideas matter and your creativity will be rewarded. You will work on both client and internal R&D projects, giving you the opportunity to enhance your analytical skills and get familiar with forecasting, optimization & other machine learning techniques. You will make your hands really dirty on data, but you will be involved in product design, client meetings, brainstorm sessions, technical discussions and strategy outlines as well.
You will be considered if…
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Mathematics, Applied Science, Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics or Economics with a quantitative specialization
- You are a strong conceptual thinker with an analytical mindset. However, we expect to see some right brain cells as well
- You have strong programming skills in at least one analytical language (SAS, Python, R, …)
- You pay attention to details without losing the global picture
- You are curious and eager to learn
- You are able to work autonomously, take up responsibility and ownership and you can finish things
- 1+ years of working experience with machine learning, forecasting or optimization techniques
- An engineering background or a proven track record in supply chain is a plus
- Knowledge of big data frameworks (Hadoop, Spark, Cassandra …) or cloud computing (AWS, Google Cloud …) is a plus
You will receive a competitive salary package including benefits (company car, fuel card, mobile phone budget, lunch vouchers …), different career and training opportunities. Flexibility is offered and the possibility to balance your work and private life. You will be part of a highly skilled team with a no-nonsense attitude, having fun while doing the job.