Your job at Emerson Automation Solutions:
Following an intensive training period, you will be responsible for the design, implementation, test and documentation of field project applications. The automation projects are developed for multinationals in the process industry and according to the agreed planning and functional requirements. As Lead Project Engineer you keep track of several projects simultaneously and of your team members' activities and results. You will also provide technical support to less experienced engineers. You will create design specifications in close cooperation with customers and perform as well as control the engineering work, all according to the clients' standards and processes on project execution and adherent to the quality system. After the design and engineering you will be responsible for the implementation and testing of the systems at customer site. You will deliver start-up assistance and a highly responsive service oriented interface to the customer. Furthermore you will deliver periodic reports to your colleagues and clients on the status and progress of the work within the scope of assigned responsibilities.
- You have obtained with success a higher degree in Electronic or Electromechanical Engineering or equivalent;
- Experience in a related field project execution is necessary, as is experience as lead engineer;
- You are able to communicate effectively in an international environment;
- Above all, it is your ambition to continue to grow as a project lead and to evolve towards project management;
- Lastly, you are fluent in Dutch and/or French. Fluency in English is a must.
Emerson offers you various career opportunities in an international environment. You will work in a pleasant and dynamic working environment and in a professional team. You will receive extended and ongoing training on Emerson's products and solutions. Furthermore to valorise your knowledge and efforts, you will receive an attractive salary including other benefits.